I am excited and shocked that it has been one whole year since I began this blog. Time really flies. I figured I should do something interesting for my one year post and decided to do a “15 Fun Facts” entry about myself. It will help you learn a little about myself, the face behind the blog. You can always read my “About Me” section but this seemed more fun.
Danielle’s Fun Facts:
- I will be 29 this year but still constantly get asked if I’m in the 23-25 age range.
- I eat all cereal without milk, but I eat it in a bowl with a spoon.
- One of my favorite shows is Impractical Jokers.
- I ALWAYS set my alarm clock on the hour with one extra minute, even for naps or simple reminders (ex: 6:01 AM)
- I prefer tea over coffee.
- I love children! (don’t have any)
- I am very frugal. I prefer to save rather than spend.
- I love the thrift store.
- I think grapefruit is the most disgusting fruit ever, and then kiwi.
- I love to read.
- I could listen to Alina Baraz everyday.
- I laugh at the strangest things.
- I love adventuring but at the same time love being at home.
- I hate cats. ( no offense to any cat lovers)
- I would like to back float in a large body of water in a tropical place.
That concludes my list. Thank you to any and everyone who have supported me and my blog.